This is great with chicken, turkey and especially duck! Use sugar free jelly for diabetic version. I like to run the thawed berries through a food mill to remove seeds, but that is optional.
- Drain raspberries. (Reserve juice for another use.) Run through food mill to remove seeds, if desired.
- When poultry is removed to platter, pour drippings from roasting pan into medium bowl. Let stand a few minutes until fat separates from meat juice.
- Stir undiluted bouillon, jelly, lemon peel and lemon juice into roasting pan.
- Spoon fat from drippings. Discard.
- Add poultry juices to pan and cook over medium heat until hot and bubbly, stirring constantly to loosen browned bits.
- Stir in raspberries (or puréed pulp, if you used a food mill). Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat through. Serve over sliced poultry.