1/1 Photo of Raspberry Gravy
This is great with chicken, turkey and especially duck! Use sugar free jelly for diabetic version. I like to run the thawed berries through a food mill to remove seeds, but that is optional.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain raspberries. (Reserve juice for another use.) Run through food mill to remove seeds, if desired.
- 2When poultry is removed to platter, pour drippings from roasting pan into medium bowl. Let stand a few minutes until fat separates from meat juice.
- 3Stir undiluted bouillon, jelly, lemon peel and lemon juice into roasting pan.
- 4Spoon fat from drippings. Discard.
- 5Add poultry juices to pan and cook over medium heat until hot and bubbly, stirring constantly to loosen browned bits.
- 6Stir in raspberries (or puréed pulp, if you used a food mill). Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Heat through. Serve over sliced poultry.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.7
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 401.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.7 g
- Sugars 28.2 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of