D. Todd Miller's Note:
This refreshing dessert recipe is from The Angus Barn, a famous steakhouse located between the cities of Raleigh and Durham, North Carolina.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix preserves and wine, and blend very well. Set aside.
- 2Spoon 2 scoops of sherbet into each of 4 parfait glasses, and pour wine mixture over sherbet in each glass.
- 3Then, in each glass place 4 strawberries on top, and pour 1 tablespoon of Grand Marnier over the strawberries.
- 4Add a sprinkle of grated orange peel to each glass. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Grand Marnier Parfait
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 365.5
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 82.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 57.9 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: