Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This refreshing dessert recipe is from The Angus Barn, a famous steakhouse located between the cities of Raleigh and Durham, North Carolina.
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry preserves
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1 quart raspberry sherbet
- 16 strawberries
- 4 tablespoons Grand Marnier
- 1 tablespoon orange peel, freshly grated
- Mix preserves and wine, and blend very well. Set aside.
- Spoon 2 scoops of sherbet into each of 4 parfait glasses, and pour wine mixture over sherbet in each glass.
- Then, in each glass place 4 strawberries on top, and pour 1 tablespoon of Grand Marnier over the strawberries.
- Add a sprinkle of grated orange peel to each glass. Serve immediately.