Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Happened upon this recipe at Once A Month Mom. Am posting here so I can add it to my rotation and shopping list with everything else. Original recipe is found at http://onceamonthmom.com/raspberry-glazed-pork-chops/.
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless pork loin chops
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons mustard, any variety
- Mix vinegar, jam and mustard. If freezing, proceed to freezing directions.
- If serving immediately, brown pork chops on both sides in a large skillet.
- Pour in jam mixture. Cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Remove pork chops, bring sauce to a boil and reduce by half, serving with pork chops.
- Freezing Directions: Place pork chops in a gallon size freezer bag. Pour sauce into a pint size freezer bag and place in bag with pork chops. To serve. Thaw. Brown pork chops on both sides. Pour in jam mixture. Cover and simmer 10 minutes. Remove pork chops, bring sauce to a boil and reduce by half, serving with pork chops.