Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Recipe from the Grey Poupon jar. Posting to try.
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1⁄4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinegar or 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Melt butter in large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add chops, cook 7 to 9 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a saucepan.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, on medium heat for 5 minutes or until sauce is reduced to glaze consistency.
- Spoon evenly over chops just before serving.
A sweet and tangy glaze that dresses up the everyday pork chop. Made as written with a small substation had to use seedless blackberry jam and blackberry vinegar instead of raspberry. As a matter of personal taste will cut the thyme in half next time. Thanks so much for the post.
This was a light and delightful recipe. I just love raspberry vinegar and it fit the recipe perfectly. I used fairly thin boneless porkchops so I just cooked them briefly and then pulled them out. Reduced the glaze and then added the pork back in. Perfect! Made for PAC Fall 2009.