It doesn't get much easier than this! It's BBQ weather everywhere! You can use this recipe with strawberry jam and chopped strawberries, or peach jam and peaches. Get creative! Source:internet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare grill. Brush rack with vegetable oil.
- 2Mix raspberry jam and mustard.
- 3Place chicken on grill, cover and cook for 8 to 9 minutes per side, brushing frequently with the jam mixture, until juices run clear and center of chicken is no longer pink when thickest pieces are cut.
- 4Discard remaining jam mixture and serve with chicken topped with raspberries.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Glazed Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.9
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 113.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 27.5 g