Recipe by FLUFFSTER
It doesn't get much easier than this! It's BBQ weather everywhere! You can use this recipe with strawberry jam and chopped strawberries, or peach jam and peaches. Get creative! Source:internet.
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry jam
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 dash white pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup fresh raspberry
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare grill. Brush rack with vegetable oil.
- Mix raspberry jam and mustard.
- Place chicken on grill, cover and cook for 8 to 9 minutes per side, brushing frequently with the jam mixture, until juices run clear and center of chicken is no longer pink when thickest pieces are cut.
- Discard remaining jam mixture and serve with chicken topped with raspberries.