- 4 1⁄2 cups raspberries, divided
- 3 tablespoons chopped crystallized ginger, divided
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 3 ounces granola bars, crushed
- 3 cups plain fat free Greek yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Simmer 3 cups raspberries, 2 Tbs. ginger, honey, and 2 Tbs. water over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, or until berries are soft. Strain out seeds.
- Combine remaining 1 Tbs. ginger and granola bars. Divide remaining raspberries among 6 bowls.
- Top with 1/2 cup yogurt. Spoon raspberry mixture over top, and sprinkle with granola mixture.