Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This is a must-have with a Thanksgiving turkey or a roasted chicken....besides tasting out-of-this-world, it looks as good as it tastes....the cream cheese in the middle, is a nice change from the regular fruit mold.
Top Review by tree luee dee
I made this for Thanksgiving and it was just beautiful and tasted just as great. I was so impressed with myself for making such a dessert as I've not had much experience with jello molds before. There were just a few leftovers. I took them home, and when everyone when to bed, I quietly got a spoon, sat down to watch an old movie, and ate the rest of it! This is a definite try!
- 1 (6 ounce) package raspberry gelatin powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed and drained
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Stir in the raspberries, pineapple and salt.
- Pour half into an 8-cup ring mold coated with nonstick spray.
- Refrigerate for 30 mins or until firm.
- Let remaining gelatin mixture stand at room temperature.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
- Carefully spread over gelatin in mold; top with remaining gelatin mixture.
- Refrigerate for 6 or more hours before using.
- Store in fridge.