This is a must-have with a Thanksgiving turkey or a roasted chicken....besides tasting out-of-this-world, it looks as good as it tastes....the cream cheese in the middle, is a nice change from the regular fruit mold.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- 2Stir in the raspberries, pineapple and salt.
- 3Pour half into an 8-cup ring mold coated with nonstick spray.
- 4Refrigerate for 30 mins or until firm.
- 5Let remaining gelatin mixture stand at room temperature.
- 6In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
- 7Carefully spread over gelatin in mold; top with remaining gelatin mixture.
- 8Refrigerate for 6 or more hours before using.
- 9Store in fridge.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Gelatin Ring
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.6
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 37.5 mg
- Sodium 265.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 41.9 g
- Protein 4.9 g