6 hrs 20 mins
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
Besides being beautiful this salad is wonderfully tasty. A light layer of cream cheese and sour cream contrasts with the rich red fruity gelatin. It makes an awesome side dish for a turkey dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 ounce) package raspberry gelatin powder
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed and drained
- 2 (8 ounce) cans pineapple, crushed undrained
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in water. Stir in the raspberries, pineapple and salt.
- 2Pour half into a 8 cup ring mold or bundt pan coated with nonstick cooking spray; refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm. Let remaining gelatin mixture stand at room temperature.
- 3In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream, powdered sugar until smooth, stir in whipped cream. Add finely chopped walnuts. Carefully spread over gelatin mold; top with remaining gelatin mixture.
- 4Refrigerate for 6 hours or until firm.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Gelatin Ring
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.8
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 25.3 mg
- Sodium 177.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 28.7 g
- Protein 3.7 g