Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This recipe was given to me by my MIL and was always served at her Easter table. I've enjoyed making it for our family too.
- 283.49 g frozen raspberries
- 2 (170.09 g) box raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 425.24 g applesauce (sweetened)
- Heat applesauce in a large saucepan, just until it comes to a light boil.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Add gelatin mix and stir until all the gelatin is dissolved.
- Mash raspberries (using a potato masher).
- Add raspberries to the gelatin mixture.
- Pour into a pretty mold or a bundt pan.
- Chill for 6-8 hours or until firmly set.