Recipe by Nana Lee
Don't let the "cooking" time scare you. It actually is the chilling time. NO baking involved. This is from the Kraftfoods.com site. How could I pass up something that is virtually ALL CHOCOLATE?!! Need something for those PMS days? THIS IS IT!!!
- 1 (8 ounce) package semisweet baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 6 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam, divided
- 1 (6 ounce) chocolate wafer pie crust
- 2 cups raspberries
- 1 tablespoon water
Directions See How It's Made
- PLACE chocolate in medium bowl; set aside.
- Mix cream and 2 tablespoons of the jam in small saucepan.
- Bring just to boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Pour over chocolate in bowl and let stand 2 minutes.
- BEAT with wire whisk until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended.
- Pour into crust; cover.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- ARRANGE raspberries on top of pie.
- Microwave remaining 1/4 cup jam and water in small microwavable bowl on HIGH 30 seconds; stir until well blended.
- Brush over raspberries.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- MAKE AHEAD:.
- Pie can be prepared ahead of time.
- Cover and freeze up to 2 days.
- Place in refrigerator to thaw about 2 hours before serving.