Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
These are very rich and chocolaty with a great raspberry flavor.
Make and share this Raspberry Ganache Cup recipe from Food.com.
- 8 pre-made chocolate cups
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 20 drops raspberry flavoring
- In a heavy pot, heat whipping cream until bubble begin to form around the edges of the pot.
- Remove cream from heat and add chocolate chips.
- Stir till all the chocolate has melted and it is a creamy consistency.
- Add raspberry flavoring till desired flavor has been reached.
- Chill for an hour.
- Pipe chocolate/raspberry ganache into chocolate cups with a pastry bag fitted with a star tip.
- Chill 20 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries or whipped cream right before serving.