1/1 Photo of Raspberry Ganache Cup
1 hr 30 mins
These are very rich and chocolaty with a great raspberry flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 pre-made chocolate cups
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 20 drops raspberry flavoring
- 1In a heavy pot, heat whipping cream until bubble begin to form around the edges of the pot.
- 2Remove cream from heat and add chocolate chips.
- 3Stir till all the chocolate has melted and it is a creamy consistency.
- 4Add raspberry flavoring till desired flavor has been reached.
- 5Chill for an hour.
- 6Pipe chocolate/raspberry ganache into chocolate cups with a pastry bag fitted with a star tip.
- 7Chill 20 minutes.
- 8Garnish with fresh raspberries or whipped cream right before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Ganache Cup
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.2
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 40.7 mg
- Sodium 13.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pre-made chocolate cups