Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Raspberries and chocolate! Delicious! Recipe is from Rachael Ray.
- 1⁄4 cup boiling water
- 1⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup frozen raspberries, plus more for garnish
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups ice cubes
- Using a blender, mix the boiling water, chocolate chips and sugar until the chocolate is melted, about 30 seconds.
- Add the raspberries and sour cream and blend on high speed until smooth.
- Add the ice cubes and blend on high speed until slushy, about 15 seconds.
- Top with frozen raspberries.
I used plain yogurt instead of sour cream. It was so yummy. I also used 1 tbs of splenda. Thanks Lainey :) Made for Alphabet chef tag game
This was so yummy! Not sure if I would call it a sinful smoothie or a healthier dessert (bcz of the fruit), but it hit the spot. I used light sour cream, milk choc. chips, 3 berry blend and cut the sugar in half. I shared with my 5 yo, who loved it too! I had to add 2-3 T of water to get the blender to finish blending it after adding the ice cubes. Made for 123 Tag.
This was a great smoothie using ingredients I always have on hand. That's one thing about smoothies...most take a ton of different kinds of fruits and juices that I just don't have on hand usually. It was a wonderful dessert for supper tonight. Thanks for sharing! Made for Went to Market Tag.