Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 2⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate or 3 ounces semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons raspberry liqueur
- In a small mixing bowl stir together the cocoa powder, granulated sugar, and brown sugar.
- Set aside.
- In a heavy medium saucepan heat whipping cream and butter over low heat until butter is melted, stirring constantly.
- Cook and stir over medium heat about 3 minutes or until mixture bubbles around edges.
- Add sugar mixture.
- Cook, stirring constantly, for 1-2 minutes more or until sugar is dissolved and mixture is smooth and thickened.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir chocolate and raspberry liqueur into fudge mixture until chocolate is melted.
- Pour sauce into clean, dry half-pint jars.
- Seal with a lid.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Include directions with jar: heat sauce before serving.