Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A quick and easy dessert that will WOW your guests!
- 1 (12 ounce) jar raspberry preserves, divided
- 1 1⁄2 cups red raspberries, washed and drained
- 1 (12 ounce) jar hot fudge topping, divided
- 1⁄4 cup strong black coffee
- 2 (8 ounce) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) angel food cake, cut into 1 inch cubes (8 cups)
- Berry Filling: Combine 3/4 cup preserves and raspberries in small bowl. Reserve 5 raspberries for garnish.
- Sauce: Place 2 Tbsp Hot Fudge Sauce in small resealable plastic bag for drizzling.
- Fudge Mousse: Stir strong-brewed coffee into remaining Hot Fudge Sauce in large bowl until blended. Fold in one container whipped topping until fluffy.
- Assembly: Layer half the cake cubes in a trifle bowl, or 2-1/2 to 3 quart glass bowl.
- Spread on half of fudge mousse and half of plain whipped topping.
- Spoon all of the Berry Filling evenly over topping.
- Top with a layer of remaining cake cubes and Fudge Mousse.
- Spoon dollops of whipped topping over center of trifle. Top with reserved raspberries.
- Microwave remaining preserves at HIGH for 10 seconds. Stir until smooth. Drizzle over topping and Fudge Mousse.
- Microwave reserved Hot Fudge topping on HIGH for 5 seconds. Cut small corner off bag, and drizzle over top of trifle.
- Chill one hour before serving.