Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe is a slight adaptation of the vegan brownies here: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/vegan-brownies/ These brownie bites are dense, delicious, and tangy from the raspberries.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, plus
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup oil (can be replaced with unsweetened applesauce for low-fat brownies)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup raspberries (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- Combine the water, oil, and vanilla extract and stir into the dry ingredients until combined.
- Coat the chopped raspberries in the teaspoon of sugar and add them to the brownie mixture.
- Grease 9 muffin cups and add in the brownie mixture.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes.
- Refrigerate overnight before serving.