Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips, melted
- 3⁄4 cup vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry preserves
One or more of the following
- finely chopped almonds
- powdered sugar
- Combine cream cheese chocolate chips until blended.
- Stir in wafer crumbs and preserves.
- Chill several hours or overnight.
- Shape into 1-inch balls.
- Roll in almonds, cocoa or powdered sugar Approximately 3 dozen.
These are delicious! I love chocolate and raspberry together. They are so smooth; they melt in your mouth. I prefer the ones rolled in crushed almonds over the powdered sugar ones. Thank you!