- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (6 ounces)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup finely crushed vanilla wafer
- 1⁄4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 3⁄4 cup chopped almonds
- In a microwave or heavy saucepan,melt chocolate chips,stir until smooth.
- Cool slightly.
- In a mixing bowl beat the cream cheese and melted chocolate until smooth.
- Stir in the wafer crumbs and jam.
- Referigerate for 4 hours or until firm.
- Shape into 1 inch balls,roll in almonds.
- Store in airtight container in the refrigerator.