Recipe by Ceezie
This creamy and decadent dip is great for parties, special occasions or as a tasty treat for your family or co-workers. Serve with cinnamon crisps, wafer cookies or fresh fruits. Recipe Source: Home Made Simple
Raspberry Fruit Dip Ingredients
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup marshmallow cream
- 1 cup frozen raspberries, defrosted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Cinnamon Crisps Ingredients
- 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 2 cups cinnamon-sugar mixture
Directions See How It's Made
- Instructions for Fruit Dip: Puree raspberries in a food processor or blender.
- Combine marshmallow cream, sour cream, sugar and half of the raspberries and cream cheese, beat until smooth with a whisk.
- Add vanilla extract and other half of raspberry puree and cream cheese to the mixture, whisk until smooth.
- For an extra smooth and creamy dip use a hand blender.
- Istructions For Cinnamon Crisps: Preheat oven to 350°F
- On a plate, coat one side of each flour tortilla with butter spray. Cut into wedges and sprinkle with desired amount of cinnamon and sugar on one side or both sides. Arrange in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven about 10 minutes (time may vary slightly depending on preference for crispness). Repeat with any remaining tortilla wedges. Allow to cool, approximately 15 minutes.
- Serve with chilled fruit dip.