- 1 cup fresh raspberry (or frozen)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room-temp
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
Fruits for dipping
- apple, sliced
- orange, wedged
- pear, sliced
- grapes, non-seeded
- melon, slice
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the thawed if frozen raspberries in blender. No need to cut. Process until pureed.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Add raspberry puree; beating until really blended. Cover and refrigerate until welled chilled.
- Put in a beautiful bowl and dip away!