Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A cool, creamy, fresh dip.
- 1 cup fresh raspberry (or frozen)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room-temp
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
Fruits for dipping
- apple, sliced
- orange, wedged
- pear, sliced
- grapes, non-seeded
- melon, slice
- Place the thawed if frozen raspberries in blender. No need to cut. Process until pureed.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Add raspberry puree; beating until really blended. Cover and refrigerate until welled chilled.
- Put in a beautiful bowl and dip away!
I used frozen raspberries. It was so yummy with fresh strawberries. This is a great dip and also great to eat with a spoon. Thanks Andi :) Made for I Recommend tag game
I've love to give you a lot more stars for this recipe ~ So easy to make, & absolutely delicious! I used frozen berries this time around, but fully intend to be making this recipe time & time again during the summer months! I especially liked dipping bananas & sliced peaches in this one! Thanks for the great keeper! [Made & reviewed in Everyday Is a Holiday recipe tag]
Yummy and ~Tasty Dish~ approved! Yay! We tested this on strawberries and watermelon and enjoyed for our daily elevenses today! Thanks, Andi!