Prep 35 mins
Cook 3 mins
This can be kept frozen up to one year.
Make and share this Raspberry Freezer Jam recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (1 5/8 ounce) envelopeball fruit jell freezer jam pectin
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 4 cups crushed raspberries
- Combine freezer jam pectin and sugar in a large bowl, stirring until well blended.
- Add crushed raspberries, stirring to combine.
- Continue stirring mixture for 3 minutes.
- Pour jam into clean jars or freezer containers, leaving 1/2 inch head space.
- Let stand until thickened, about 30 minutes. Label jars. Serve immediately, refrigerate up to three weeks or freeze up to one year.
This recipe certainly does make for a very tasty raspberry jam, & one that I'll be making again while the berries are in season & not outrageously expensive! DO LOVE THAT HOMEMADE JAM! Thanks for posting this recipe! [Made & reviewed in All New Zaar Cookbooks tag]
Well i Finally made my first batch of jam! Certainly couldn't ask for an easier method. I Love this recipe because it's a simple way to enjoy fruit without a lot of extra ingredients, and it's so easy to do. I Just love the taste of the fresh fruit in this, it was worth the $$$ for the raspberries
Who wants to stand over a hot stove for a little jam???...This recipe comes directly from the back of the package of Ball Freezer Jam Pectin, so you know it'll work...So far I've made Strawberry Jam, Blueberry Jam and a Cherry/Raspberry Jam...Thank you, Ball Corporation!