This can be kept frozen up to one year.
My Private Note
8 ounce ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine freezer jam pectin and sugar in a large bowl, stirring until well blended.
- 2Add crushed raspberries, stirring to combine.
- 3Continue stirring mixture for 3 minutes.
- 4Pour jam into clean jars or freezer containers, leaving 1/2 inch head space.
- 5Let stand until thickened, about 30 minutes. Label jars. Serve immediately, refrigerate up to three weeks or freeze up to one year.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Freezer Jam
Serving Size: 1 (792 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.3
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 64.3 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
freezer jam pectin