Recipe by carolinafan
This can be kept frozen up to one year.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
This recipe certainly does make for a very tasty raspberry jam, & one that I'll be making again while the berries are in season & not outrageously expensive! DO LOVE THAT HOMEMADE JAM! Thanks for posting this recipe! [Made & reviewed in All New Zaar Cookbooks tag]
- 1 (1 5/8 ounce) envelopeball fruit jell freezer jam pectin
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 4 cups crushed raspberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine freezer jam pectin and sugar in a large bowl, stirring until well blended.
- Add crushed raspberries, stirring to combine.
- Continue stirring mixture for 3 minutes.
- Pour jam into clean jars or freezer containers, leaving 1/2 inch head space.
- Let stand until thickened, about 30 minutes. Label jars. Serve immediately, refrigerate up to three weeks or freeze up to one year.