Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve this along side a beautiful fruit platter at your next gathering.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen sweetened raspberries
- 1 cup apple butter
- 1 tablespoon red-hot candies
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- fresh fruit
- Place raspberries in a bowl; set aside to thaw.
- Strain raspberries, reserving 1 Tablespoon juice; discard seeds.
- In a small saucepan, combine strained berries, apple butter and red-hots; cook over medium heat until the candies are dissolved, stirring occasionally.
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and reserved juice until smooth; stir into berry mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir over medium heat for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve warm or cold with fruit. To serve warm, transfer to a serving dish, 1 1/2 quart slow cooker, or fondue pot.