Recipe by seahorse73
Yield: 2 1/2 cups Meringue Cloud Hearts, recipe follows Special equipment: fondue pot
- 3⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1 (12 ounce) bagpremier white chocolate chips
- 2⁄3 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1⁄4 cup white chocolate-flavored liqueur
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat cream in a heavy medium saucepan over medium heat until bubbles appear; remove from heat.
- Add white morsels and whisk until melted and smooth.
- Stir in jam and liqueur.
- Transfer mixture to a fondue pot.
- To keep fondue warm at the table for an extended period of time, place over a candle or canned heat burner.
- If eating immediately, serve in a decorative gravy boat.
- Serve with Meringue Cloud Hearts for dipping.