Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A light, fluffy dessert that's quick to put together. Serve in glass dessert dishes with a dollop of whipped topping for an elegant look.
- 4 egg whites
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml heavy cream
- 283.49 g package frozen raspberries, thawed
- 2.46 ml lemon juice
- In a bowl, whip the egg whites.
- Slowly add the sugar until stiff peaks form.
- In another bowl, whip the cream until stiff and fold into the egg whites.
- Fold the thawed raspberries (syrup included) into the cream mixture.
- Add the lemon juice.
- Divide into individual serving dishes and chill until ready to eat.
I made this with fresh blackberries we got at the local farmer's market and it was delightful. Easy to put together and such a light creamy taste. I did add an extra teaspoon of sugar and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract to the whipped cream and that seemed perfect. Made for Bite into Sweet taste of July.
wonderful light summertime treat but definately needed more sugar for my sweet tooth family, I am going to try this using strawberries next time, thanks for sharing!
Absolutely delicious! Very easy to whip up and very good. My picky husband even agrees that this is a 5 star recipe. I used my Kitchen Aid to whip up the egg whites and sugar, then transferred them to another bowl and used the Kitchen Aid again to whip the heavy cream. Super fast and easy. Thank you DuChick!