Recipe by DuChick
A light, fluffy dessert that's quick to put together. Serve in glass dessert dishes with a dollop of whipped topping for an elegant look.
Top Review by Bonnie G #2
I made this with fresh blackberries we got at the local farmer's market and it was delightful. Easy to put together and such a light creamy taste. I did add an extra teaspoon of sugar and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract to the whipped cream and that seemed perfect. Made for Bite into Sweet taste of July.
- 4 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, whip the egg whites.
- Slowly add the sugar until stiff peaks form.
- In another bowl, whip the cream until stiff and fold into the egg whites.
- Fold the thawed raspberries (syrup included) into the cream mixture.
- Add the lemon juice.
- Divide into individual serving dishes and chill until ready to eat.