Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I was making this while on WW. I do not know where the original recipe came from. The original recipe was made as below with raspberry yogurt and raspberry jello. We have changed up the flavors over time....I've made this using lemon jello and lemon yogurt, lime jello and lime yogurt, cherry jello and vanilla yogurt and the very latest is orange jello and vanilla yogurt! All are delish!
- 1 (1/3 ounce) box sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 (6 ounce) containers raspberry low-fat yogurt
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip
- In a large bowl mix 1 cup boiling water with raspberry jello. Mix until jello is completely dissolved.
- Add yogurt and mix well.
- Add cool whip and mix well.
- Pour or spoon into dessert cups.
- Chill until set.
This was sooo good! The kids loved it (as did the adults!)... Used regular instead of sugar-free jello. Looks really strange when you start to put it together, but looks and tastes great when done :)