Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This dessert is from the 2003 Chrisco calender.
- 1 (50 g) packet raspberry jelly crystals (or whatever a regular size packet is)
- 3 tablespoons semolina, heaped
- 3 tablespoons sugar, heaped
- 3 cups cold water
- 1 (55 g) chocolate bars, grated (or use a Flake bar and crumble it)
- whipped cream
- Bring water, semolina, and sugar to the boil. Boil for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add jelly crystals, stir until dissolved.
- When cool, beat with an egg beater for 10 minutes.
- Pour into a serving dish and leave to set. When set, cover with whipped cream and decorate with chocolate.