Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 mins
- Place raspberries in a bowl and mash slightly.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 cup sugar and let stand 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Combine orange juice and remaining ingredients in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Place raspberry mixture in container of an electric blender; add orange juice mixture.
- Top with cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into an 8-inch square pan and freeze until almost firm.
- Spoon mixture into a large mixing bowl and beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
- Return mixture to pan and freeze until firm.
- Let stand at room temperature 10 minutes before serving.