Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A really pretty punch. Easy to make for a crowd. DO NOT CHILL TOO MUCH or ADD ICE as jello will start to set!!
- 6 (3 ounce) packages raspberry gelatin powder
- 8 cups boiling water
- 3 cups sugar
- 8 cups cold water
- 1 cup lime juice
- 4 1⁄2 cups orange juice
- 2 1⁄2 cups lemon juice
- 2 quarts ginger ale
- 4 -10 packages frozen raspberries
- Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
- Add sugar, cold water and juices.
- Set in cool place (but don't chill or it will set!).
- When time to serve, pour into punch bowl.
- Add ginger ale and frozen berries.
- Stir just enough to have berries thaw a bit and break apart.
I made this punch at my bridal shower and everyone loved it. Many people asked for the recipe after the shower. To prevent the left overs from setting I added more orange juice to it.
Excellent tasting punch, but if it gets too chilled it starts to set.