OMG! Courtesy of Stonewall Kitchens.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Grease or line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- 3Spread out each sheet of puff pastry on a floured work surface.
- 4Cut each sheet into 9 squares.
- 5Mix together the Mascarpone cheese and confectioners’ sugar. Spread a generous tablespoons of Mascarpone mixture over 9 squares.
- 6Top Mascarpone with 1 generous teaspoons Red Raspberry Jam. With your finger wet the edges of each square with water.
- 7Lay another puff pastry square on top. Crimp edges with a fork or by pressing with your finger to seal edges. Prick with fork on top several times.
- 8Whisk the egg and water and brush on each square. Sprinkle with sugar. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake 15 minutes or until golden brown and flaky. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Flaky Puff
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.2
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 23.5 mg
- Sodium 149.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: