1/1 Photo of Raspberry Double Cream Coffee Cake
1 hr 15 mins
I found this recipe years ago in a magazine and have made it many times. Wonderful for morning get togethers or brunches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2Stir together flour & 3/4 Cup sugar. Cut in butter until crumbly. Save 1 cup mixture for topping later.
- 3To remaining mixture add sour cream, egg, baking powder, baking soda and almond extract.
- 4Beat medium speed until well mixed.
- 5Spread batter over bottom and 2 inches up side of greased & floured 9" springform pan.
- 6In small bowl combine 1/4 cup sugar, cream cheese and egg.
- 7Beat at medium speed until smooth.
- 8Spread mixture over batter to within 1/2 inch from edge.
- 9Spread preserves over cream cheese mixture.
- 10Sprinkle almonds and the 1 cup reserved crumb mixture over preserves.
- 11Bke 45 - 60 minutes or until cream cheese filling is set and cake is a dark golden brown.
- 12Cool 15 minutes and remove side of pan.
- 13Center will settle slightly.
- 14Store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Double Cream Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 646.6
- Calories from Fat 339
- Total Fat 37.6 g
- Saturated Fat 21.5 g
- Cholesterol 142.4 mg
- Sodium 347.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 35.3 g
- Protein 9.7 g