Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Love this dessert!!! It is to die for!!!
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup real butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups sifted flour
- 1⁄2 cup real butter, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen raspberries, with syrup
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 pint Cool Whip (or whipped cream)
- Combine the 1 tablespoons sugar with the flour; cut in butter to fine crumb mixture.
- Press above mixture into a 9X13 pan and bake at 350 degrees until lightly browned (about 30 minutes). Cool.
- Blend softened butter with softened cream cheese; add confectioners sugar and beat until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over cooled crust.
- Dissolve Jello in the 1 cup of boiling water. Stir in raspberries, including the juice (syrup).
- Spread over cream cheese mixture. Top with nuts. (you can use walnuts instead of the pecans if you prefer).
- Top the dessert with the whipped topping. Chill well before serving.