Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I haven't made this in quite some time, but I remember absolutely loving it when I did. I am such a raspberry freak that anything to do w/this fruit can't be wrong in my book. It looks very pretty done in a clear 8x12 baking dish.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen raspberries (in syrup)
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 10 ounces miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- Mix cracker crumbs and butter together and press into a 9x13 baking dish.
- Melt marshmellows with the milk over boiling water.
- Fold Cool Whip into the marshmellow mixture.
- Spread marshmellow cream mixture over crumbs.
- Heat raspberries with 1 cup water, sugar, and lemonjuice.
- Add cornstarch (that has been dissolved in 1/4 cup water) and thicken until it cooks clear.
- Spread cooled raspberry mixture over top.
- Refridgerate until firm.
I totally cheated and used a grahm cracker crust from the store. I also had marshmallow cream so used that. Easy and so good! Thanks! Made for the Please Review My Recipe game.
I actually made this using frozen strawberries in place of raspberries and it turned out very well and thoroughly enjoyed by my dessert-loving family, thanks for sharing!