Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A refreshing cool dessert that works well for potlucks and picnics.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 (1 1/3 ounce) envelopes Dream Whip (prepared)
- 1 (4 3/4 ounce) package junket danish dessert mix (raspberry flavored, prepared minus 1/2 c water)
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen raspberries
- Mix ingredients for crust and press into a cookie sheet Bake 375° for 20 minutes or till golden brown (set aside).
- For layer 1 Mix powdered sugar and cream cheese till smooth and fold in dream whip (set aside).
- For layer 2 Mix prepared danish dessert w/ frozen raspberries while it is still warm.
- Break up crust and press 1/2 of it into 9 by 13 pan.
- Spread cream cheese mixture carefully over crust and then spread raspberries over that.
- Sprinkle w/ remaining crust and refrigerate till served.
I did have to sub the Raspberry Junket Danish Dessert Mix to strawberry because that is all that our store carried. Because of that I also subbed strawberries for the raspberries (Not in ingredient list but in directions) but it was delicious anyways. Thank you for sharing.