Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
Wonderful for a special occasion -- it can be made with soda or champagne. From a junior league cookbook.
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen raspberries in light syrup
- 1 (2 liter) bottle carbonated lemon-lime beverage or 750 ml champagne
- Boil the water and sugar in a saucepan for 3 minutes. Cool to room temperature. Add the lemon juice, orange juice, undrained pineapple and raspberries.
- Pour into a freezer container. Freeze until firm.
- Let stand at room temperature until soft enough to scoop into a punch bowl or individual glasses.
- Add the soda or champagne to the punch bowl or glasses.