Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
Especially nice in the summer. Garnish with whipped cream and shaved chocolate.
- 1 package vanilla wafer
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1⁄2 pint whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Crush wafers and mix with butter.
- Pat into square 9-inch pan or pie plate.
- Let stand in refrigerator 20 minutes.
- Combine marshmallows and milk in saucepan and heat until melted.
- Drain raspberries saving juice.
- Whip cream until stiff.
- Fold in berries and cooled marshmallow mixture.
- Spoon into prepared pan.
- Add cornstarch to reserved juice and heat until mixture clears.
- Drizzle on top of pie.
- Refrigerate a few hours before serving.
This is one of the easiest and tastiest summer pies you can wish for. Always a success. Also, rather than make a sauce from the juice from the raspberries you can just put a whole raspberry sauce over top.............................which we prefer.