Recipe by Debster
Especially nice in the summer. Garnish with whipped cream and shaved chocolate.
Top Review by waynejohn1234
This is one of the easiest and tastiest summer pies you can wish for. Always a success. Also, rather than make a sauce from the juice from the raspberries you can just put a whole raspberry sauce over top.............................which we prefer.
- 1 package vanilla wafer
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1⁄2 pint whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush wafers and mix with butter.
- Pat into square 9-inch pan or pie plate.
- Let stand in refrigerator 20 minutes.
- Combine marshmallows and milk in saucepan and heat until melted.
- Drain raspberries saving juice.
- Whip cream until stiff.
- Fold in berries and cooled marshmallow mixture.
- Spoon into prepared pan.
- Add cornstarch to reserved juice and heat until mixture clears.
- Drizzle on top of pie.
- Refrigerate a few hours before serving.