Refreshing dessert, fit for company but easy enough to make for a family dinner. Prep time includes refrigeration for the jello to start to set, I'm guessing it takes around 20 minutes or so. I prefer this recipe with fresh raspberries, but frozen works just as well. The serving size is also an estimate, I used a lasagna pan to make it in and it served 13 last Thanksgiving - it really depends how big you cut the squares.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt 1/4 cup butter in saucepan, add graham cracker crumbs, reserving 3/4 cup of crumbs for garnish.
- 2Press mixture into rectangular pan.
- 3Bake for 10 minutes at 350 F.
- 5Place contents of two jello boxes in bowl, add 2 1/2 cup hot water.
- 6Dissolve and add one box of frozen raspberries, or 2 cups of fresh.
- 7Let set until spreading consistancy (soft gel) then pour over graham crust.
- 8Dissolve marshmallows in milk over low heat, remove and cool.
- 9Whip 1 cup whipping cream and fold into cooled marshmallow mixture.
- 10Blend well.
- 11Pour over jello section and cover with remaining graham cracker crumbs.
- 12Chill until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Delight
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.9
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 38.7 mg
- Sodium 189.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 41.6 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
graham cracker crumbs