Prep 15 mins
Cook 24 hrs
It simply melts in your mouth - the raspberries give a luxurious texture and flavor and its so easy. I do a sugar free version by using diabetic ice cream
- 1 liter sugar-free vanilla ice cream (optional)
- 2 cups raspberries, frozen
- 1 small sugar-free milk chocolate candy bar (optional)
- Melt the ice cream slightly in a large bowl stir occasionally until it's like really thick cream.
- Add the raspberries and fold in carefully. Put in a jelly mold so you can turn it out later. put back into the freezer overnight.
- Turn out onto a serving plate decorate with either fruit or chocolate and immediately put back into the freezer as during your decoration. It will start to melt a bit around the edges.
- Serve and enjoy!