Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Created by my ex-wife just after we found out I was diabetic. It is soooooo good.
Make and share this Raspberry Delight recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons Splenda granular
- 1 (15 ounce) carton low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip Free
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) box fat free sugar-free instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 (16 ounce) carton frozen raspberries
- 6 sugar-free chocolate cream-filled cookies, crushed
- 4 sugar-free chocolate cream-filled cookies, whole
- In food processor mix ricotta cheese and cool whip until well blended. Gradually add dry pudding mix. When mixed well, begin adding frozen raspberries. Process until smooth. Add splenda to taste. For a chunkier dessert, reserve a small amount of raspberries and fold in before putting pudding in dessert dishes.
- Divide equal amounts of crushed cookies into bottom of dessert dish. Divide equal amounts of pudding mix into dessert dishes and top with the whole cookie standing up in the middle of the pudding. Chill until ready to serve, at least 1 hour.