Recipe by Vaguely Vegan
This is my mom's TNT company dessert. The name can be changed depending on what type of fruit punch you use. Cooking time is the time to freeze the dessert.
- graham cracker crust (Basic Graham Cracker Crust)
- 250 g cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar
- 355 ml frozen raspberry concentrate
- 1 liter Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare graham cracker crust.
- Mix together cream cheese and icing sugar, beat until light and fluffy.
- Add partially thawed fruit punch, mix well.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Place mixture into prepared crust.
- Freeze for at least four hours.
- If desired, shave chocolate on each serving.