A delicious variation of an old favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place dates, raspberries and water on the stove over medium heat to soften, add water as needed to make a thick date butter.
- 2Combine margarine and flour with pastry blender until crumbly. Stir in oats and Sucanat. Stir in vegetable oil and press 2/3 of mixture into a 9 x 9 pan.
- 3Spread date mixture over and top with remaining crumbs.
- 4Press lightly and bake at 350°F for 20 to 30 minutes, or golden brown on edges.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Date Squares
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.1
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: