Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
The perfect treat to quench a summer thirst.
- 8 ounces raspberries
- 6 ice cubes
- 1⁄2 lime, juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 7 tablespoons white rum
- lime, slice to serve
- Blend the raspberries first to a purée then rub through a sieve to extract the pips.
- Put a handful of ice cubes in a powerful blender and crush.
- Add the pulp, plus the lime and lemon juice and rum.
- Whizz again and pour into a chilled cocktail glass straight away.
- Decorate with a lime slice.