1/1 Photo of Raspberry Cupcakes
William (Uncle Bill) Anatooskin's Note:
A fabulous dessert that requires no cooking and is easy to make. Young people love this dessert and especially when the weather is warm. I found this recipe in an old cookbook and then modified to the new products that we have today to make them tastier.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup crushed graham wafers or 3/4 cup graham wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely crushed pecans
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 cup crushed fresh raspberries or 3/4 cup frozen raspberries, divided
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 10 1/2 fluid ounces fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup non-dairy whipped topping
- 1In a medium size mixing bowl, combine graham wafer crumbs, crushed pecans and melted butter, mixing well.
- 2Spoon mixture evenly into 12 large paper-lined baking cups and press with a rounded spoon to firm bottom.
- 3Puree' raspberries and set aside. Reserve 1/4 cup of puree to serve with the frozen cupcakes as topping.
- 4In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- 5Add condensed milk and 1/2 cup of raspberry puree' and mix until well blended.
- 6Fold in whipped topping.
- 7Spoon evenly into the 12 paper-lined cups.
- 8Place the 12 cup tray into the freezer compartment for at least 5 hours or longer.
- 9Remove from freezer and remove paper liner.
- 10Invert cakes and place on serving plates.
- 11Serve frozen with a spoonful of remaining raspberry puree'.
- 12If desired, garnish with a few fresh whole raspberries.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.4
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 8.7 mg
- Sodium 101.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free sweetened condensed milk