Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
freeze for 5 hours
- 3⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 0.5 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3⁄4 cup fresh raspberry, crushed
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Line a 12 cup muffin pan with paper cup liners.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, crushed pecans and melted margarine, mixing well to blend.
- Spoon mixture evenly into a 12 cup muffin pan lined with paper cup liners.
- Press mixture with a spoon to firm bottom.
- Puree raspberries and set aside.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add condensed milk and 1/2 cup of the raspberry puree and mix until well blended.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon evenly into baking cups.
- Freeze for at least 5 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove paper liners.
- Invert cakes onto individual-serving plates.
- Drizzle remaining raspberry puree over cakes.
- Garnish with a few whole raspberries.
- Serve frozen.