Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Who doesn't want a simple dessert that can WOW a crowd - not me! LOL It is only 3 WW points per serving.
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced peaches in juice, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons reduced-calorie stick margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat an 8x8 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Arrange peach slices evenly in the bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle raspberries evenly over the peaches.
- Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine oats, brown sugar and cinnamon and mix with a fork, breaking up brown sugar clumps.
- Add margarine and honey; stir to combine.
- Sprinkle topping over fruit.
- Bake uncovered for 30 to 35 minutes, or until fruit is bubbly.