Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
Yummy yum yum!
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 1⁄2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped hazelnuts
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter, mslted
- 1 (21 ounce) can raspberry pie filling
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350. In large bowl, mix flour, oats, brown sugar, hazelnuts and baking soda, using pastry blender. Stir in butter until well mixed.
- In small bowl, reserve 2 cups oat mixture for topping. On bottom of ungreased 15 x 10 x 1 inch pan, firmly press remaining oat mixture. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until crust just begins to brown.
- Carefully spread pie filling over warm crust. Stir cinnamon into reserved oat mixture. Sprinkle oat mixture over filling; press lightly into filling.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until top is deep golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack, about 30 minutes. For bars, cut into 8 rows by 6 rows.
These were pretty good, but very sweet. They also make a ton.