Oh, what you can do with fresh berries!! This is scrumptious!!
Make and share this Raspberry Crisp recipe from Food.com.
- Crush 1 cup berries; add enough water to measure 1 cup.
- In saucepan, mix sugar and cornstarch; stir in raspberry mixture.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in remaining berries.
- In bowl, combine oats, flour, brown sugar and baking soda.
- Cut in butter to make crumbs.
- Press half into a greased 9x9 baking dish.
- Spread with berries.
- Sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
- Bake at 350* for 25 minutes.