1/3 Photos of Raspberry Crisp
Oh, what you can do with fresh berries!! This is scrumptious!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush 1 cup berries; add enough water to measure 1 cup.
- 2In saucepan, mix sugar and cornstarch; stir in raspberry mixture.
- 3Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- 4Remove from heat, stir in remaining berries.
- 6In bowl, combine oats, flour, brown sugar and baking soda.
- 7Cut in butter to make crumbs.
- 8Press half into a greased 9x9 baking dish.
- 9Spread with berries.
- 10Sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
- 11Bake at 350* for 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 393.2
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 27.1 mg
- Sodium 168.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 42.9 g
- Protein 4.3 g