Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
An easy dessert to use fresh summer berries
Top Review by JoyceJoann
This recipe was so quick and easy! I did use frozen instead of fresh, and cornstarch for thickening instead of flour, but otherwise followed the recipe. It took about 30 to 35 min. to brown. It is so good hot with vanilla ice cream. We also ate the leftovers for breakfast.
- 4 cups fresh raspberries
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour, plus
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1⁄3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cold butter or 1⁄4 cup cold margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°; grease a 9-inch square baking dish.
- In a bowl, toss the raspberries, 3 tablespoons flour, and sugar together; spoon mixture into prepared baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar, and 1/3 cup flour; cut in the butter, using a pastry blender, until the mixture is crumbly.
- Sprinkle crumb mixture over fruit.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until top is golden brown.