this is heaven..I have made it with peaches raspberries and strawberries, and its so quick to make and LF.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together 1/2 cup non-fat milk and non-fat milk powder until blended.
- 2Stir in remaining non-fat milk, egg substitute, 1/3 cup sugar and vanilla.
- 3Place 5 to 7 raspberries in bottom of each of 6 (5-ounce) custard cups.
- 4Pour custard mixture over raspberries.
- 5Bake in pan filled with hot water to 1-inch depth in 325-degree oven about 35 minutes or until custard is set.
- 7Fifteen minutes before serving, sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon sugar over top of each custard.
- 8Place cups on baking sheet and broil 4 inches from heat until sugar is caramelized.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Creme Brulee
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.1
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 111.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 21.5 g
- Protein 7.5 g